Nov 17, 2008

2 Comments

Procratinating on Geometry

22:50
I'm supposedly doing my geometry homework.
I supposedly started 1 and 20 minutes prior.
I am definitely on the first problem.
I am in trouble.

Not much for a first entry, eh. I'll write more tomorrow when I supposedly have time.

Labels: ,

Blogger ありさ said...
HELLLOOOOS U MADE ONE TOOO!~ and how did u find mine?
Anonymous Anonymous said...
:O how did you do that O_O"
they better not go googling me :O those people :O

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved