Nov 18, 2008

2 Comments

Insanity

17:58
A few days ago, I learned the definition of insanity.
"When a person does something again and again, expecting new results. You know what's that called? That's actually the definition of insanity."
- Peer Mediation Teacher
I thought this was interesting... and it makes sense.
On another note, my biology teacher says some interesting things:
"If it stinks, it's biology.
If it explodes, it's chemistry.
If it doesn't work, it's physics."
... is what he says when my classmate asked "What's the difference between biology, chemistry, and physics?"

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ohs I see. :D but i doubt ppl would search me up like that cus half the people don't even though I got another blog XD

LOLS. i like the thingy your bio teacher said :D
Anonymous Anonymous said...
omg i like your about me its hilarious

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Procratinating on Geometry
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved