Nov 19, 2008

3 Comments

DDP Frustration and Beer

17:15

DDP is really getting on my nerves. Not only did I fail the midterm so badly because I got confused about how they worded the damn question, but today, we once again see how much of an ass M***** (the annoying and probably most disliked person in the cluster---names shall not be mentioned) is. Because of this guy's irresponsibility, we are no longer allowed any freedom of speech with our peers or to walk around during our class work to aid others, unless given permission by our teacher. And it's because a certain someone *cough*fcktard*cough* misplaced his notebook. There is a possibility that someone took it as a joke and so the teacher got angry (since I'm pretty sure, she noticed, no one really like M*****, but that didn't mean we should pick on him) and threatened to call the dean if it were not found. The notebook was later discovered on the table in front of ours but no one knew who actually took it. I guess it was originally there; either the culprit placed it there unnoticed, or maybe, M*****, who always walks around asking for help all the time, left it there. Either way, he was careless for not taking care of his belongings. Since this incidence, our DDP instructor took away our freedom and if I were to perhaps, utter a word; I will receive a 5 point deduction.

I also have a DDP project due and I feel bad that my partner is doing most of the work while I laze around reading yaoi on the computer...I should really get started but procrastination is a habit that's hard to break.

Biology class is interesting, despite not understanding most of the things. Today, we learned how to make beer :O It was mentioned that a glass of wine is good for you because it is an anti-oxidant so it was concluded that biology teaches us that: Alcohol is good and Oxygen is bad.

Labels: , , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow...that sucks but I hope that your project goes well.
AND STOP WITH THE YAOI I KNOW THAT THEY ARE HOT BUT STILL XD
:O wine is good for you :O
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yea. omg..its so queer...
Blogger ありさ said...
omg i learned how to make beer too! do u have weber?

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Insanity
- Procratinating on Geometry
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved