Jul 1, 2011

2 Comments

Stray Dog Gone

16:10
I was on it just yesterday and today, the account has been suspended.  According to some cached pages, I have found that my host has closed back on June 1 and I was unaware of it.  With no back up; I've lost all my files.  This has become quite distressing.  Nothing is free in this world.  I think since I've managed to get a job, it was only a matter of time that I lose something...and it turns out to be Stray Dog.  I know I haven't updated it since February but I had planned to continue maintaining it; no matter how rarely.

Currently in the midst of trying to contact my former host and even the company he was hosted under.  Really hope its not entirely gone.  Really hope I can revive Stray Dog again.

Labels: ,

Blogger Rezina said...
Oh no! Who was your host?
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Connie, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- I got part time work~
- Someone took all the Backspace keys off the school...
- Mr. Baldwin is so cool
- 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. BOOM: APs have bombarded
- Oregimi
- 4-3-2
- AP American
- Media
- Regents Grades
- Spanish Regent
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved