Jun 27, 2010

2 Comments

Regents Grades

11:30
93, 94, 95, 96, 97
Spanish, Trig, Global, Chemistry, English (WTF)

Lol.  They are consecutive.  I'm upset that I messed up the standard deviation question on the trig regents; I got it right the first time but that stupid word "population" made me change it... I could've gotten a 96-98 :O!  I'm surprised about Spanish though; I've maintained a 97+ average and this is what I get?  I know I shouldn't complain but I'm a bit upset because I don't think I did my best >.> 

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
wah, so jealous LOLS
Blogger Joann said...
LMAOO I have Castillo for ap american
Schiff for ap chem LOL and grossman for calc. I'm in bradler's room though LOL

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Spanish Regent
- Toy Story 3
- I saw Angels & Demons yesterday.  It was a great m...
- Snagged from Xin Ru Alyssa [Sorry, mistake]
- My Brotha
- After the walking 6.2 mi + for AIDs Walk and had a...
- 30 Day Challenge - May
- I had a dream. I was in Vegas. What happened the...
- Fujoshi out of the Closet
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved