Jun 21, 2010

0 Comments

Toy Story 3

16:45
Saw Toy Story 3 today and was also hoping to sneak into Karate Kid but the Alpine Theater is so small, it was impossible. Movie was alright; humorous with a concise plot but I really dislike monkeys now.

Tomorrow's the Spanish Regents. I'm so fcked.

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- I saw Angels & Demons yesterday.  It was a great m...
- Snagged from Xin Ru Alyssa [Sorry, mistake]
- My Brotha
- After the walking 6.2 mi + for AIDs Walk and had a...
- 30 Day Challenge - May
- I had a dream. I was in Vegas. What happened the...
- Fujoshi out of the Closet
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Misassumed Intentions
- Movies
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved