May 16, 2010

2 Comments
18:15
After the walking 6.2 mi + for AIDs Walk and had a OD freeloading spree in the stead of the doing homework and studying for AP, I had to see the Doctor.

I got two shots...  I'd really like to know what they are putting in me.  Is/had anyone getting/got Guardisil?  I'd really like to know more about it to decide whether I would get it or not before I need to start paying for insurance when I reach the age of ~19?

I was walking home through 9th Street again...  I saw a cat lying on the side of a tree trunk.  It was probably dead; I would've taken a picture but a guy came out of the house with a bag and asked me "Is it dead?"  "Yeah, probably." just as I was taking out my phone.

I knew this cat.  I saw it last week when I had to go out to help my mom carry some stuff home.  I was pulling a cart and I passed it as it stared at me.  I was about to take out some cake scraps to feed it but there were people looking at me and I began thinking Can cats even eat cake?  What if it can't digest it? so I decided not to.  I would've liked to buy it a can of cat food but I had no money.

Now it's dead.  It probably starved.  I'm sorry I didn't feed you.  RIP.

Edit:  Turns out that my dad and grandparents attended a funeral today.  Today is probably a sad day.

Labels:

Blogger Joann said...
I haven't gotten shots in a long time.

aws. D: I'm sure its not your fault!
Blogger Nana said...
poor kitty.
it's the thought that counts. ><

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- 30 Day Challenge - May
- I had a dream. I was in Vegas. What happened the...
- Fujoshi out of the Closet
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Misassumed Intentions
- Movies
- Everyone's talking about it; the major selection. ...
- Happy Lunar New Year
- Cut & Bleed: A Life Lesson
- An Intellectual Convo in One Minute
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved