Feb 14, 2010

4 Comments

Happy Lunar New Year

16:54
I cleaned my desk :3
Before
After
You should to.
Blogger Joann said...
YOU STILL HAVE THE DING DONGS. :D ALL TOGETHER. :D
Sighs. I think imma go clean my desk too. tomorrow. lmaoooo.
Blogger Nana said...
CONNIEEEE
i havnt seen you in so long! T______T

I'm proud of you for cleaning your desk! :D

im still staying over at julia's so...i had to clean her mom's room, instead of my own. xD
Blogger Joann said...
I realized that I never read that one comment, until now.
Yea. we use to be a lot closer. But I think its because she has an ability to be completely friendly to everyone. So, we hang out a lot less. D: And we're like never free when both of us are. And yea. I guess its the same for both of us. X___X"
Blogger Emina said...
Congrats :)
I like the Doraemon though <3

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Cut & Bleed: A Life Lesson
- An Intellectual Convo in One Minute
- Weird Encounter...
- Let's Row!
- Fireworks and Life
- Happy New Year 2010!
- The Ghost and I
- I went Metropolitan Museum of Art for the third ti...
- Flele
- The rat, it drowns
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved