Dec 14, 2009

6 Comments

Flele

21:51

I came across Flele, a sound ghost music player.  For more in depth info, visit here.  Basically, you download and unzip the file.  Click the icon to open (I made a shortcut in my taskbar for it.)  A character will appear, you drag *mp3 file to it and it'll start "singing" along.  Very cute :3  My current one is the original character Lechat from X-Down by rannsama.  You can find more flele from dA.

Man I have no life...  Today, I wasted about two hours working on a little guide >.>
PART 1 PART 2 (after clicking M for menu)



Blogger ありさ said...
OMG I HAVE A FLELE.
but wow ur slow...
i need to change mine soon T_T
Blogger Nana said...
woah.......
Blogger Luminous Fish said...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

the pic with you petting it is so cute :3
Blogger Joann said...
so cute. :D
Blogger Joann said...
LMFAO.
dam. i need the waterproof spray. =__="
oh flares are really hard to put in, i've tired and it makes it really tight. cus my pants are like SUPER FLARE lmfao.
Blogger ThisStoopidNerd said...
omg it's so cute. i want one, but i suck so much with technology, so i'm not even going to bother. lol why am i even in brooklyn tech?

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- The rat, it drowns
- My parents went out to refund the monitor... we lo...
- Sleeping Late
- Relatively New
- Equivalent Exchange
- Black Friday: Organized Society
- Staples is having an extra early savings event.  I...
- The Problem with Transportation
- News Story: We can infer this kid got a BJ
- Backpacks
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved