Nov 12, 2009

2 Comments

News Story: We can infer this kid got a BJ

23:14

*Warning:  Sexual content*
That kid is definitely gay.
So here we see someone who made an immature deduction about this story. 0 pt
You're comment is so stupid, it doesn't deserve a reply. A decent reply to stupidity but... 1 pt
"YOUR" comment is stupid. If you don't know why, then "YOU'RE" an idiot.
Ohoho... An idiot trying to correct something. 1 pt
What?!


You're post to me doesn't make any sense at all. What do you mean, "If I don't know why?" Don't know what?
Ah, the intellectual one doesn't get it...  -1pt
Idiot wins~ :3
You're comment is so stupid, it doesn't deserve a reply.
...and yet, YOU did. OH THE IRONING!
Oh, I'd thought you would be so smart if only you said "irony".  Epic phail.  -1000 pts + 1 pt for humor.
Jennifer wrote:
Has anyone, at all, wondered if this even happened the way this boy said it did? I mean, how did a girl manage to reach under a table, unzip his pants, go through his undergarments and do a "sexual act" all the while no other child or teacher noticed it? Also, isn't it a little unusual that a 3rd grade boy would even be able to physically go through this? I find this very difficult to believe. Though children usually do not make this sort of thing up, it is ironic to me that no one of this post or the media has asked about the other side of this. Has no one considered that she is not at fault all by herself? Perhaps they both participated? I really wish people would look at all the angles before they jump to conclusions. You weren't there. This parent wasn't there.
You must be a relative, because you sound like a complete moron..........
Oh!  I think so as well xD  I've been wanting someone to reply that :3
Other retarded comments I found funny and just plain hilarious ones from a forum (forwarded by Billy.)  Everything else was humored me because of talks about prayer (I'm skeptically atheist, probably) or about "We should do something about this" and "What are kids doing these days" concerned comments that would amount to nothing.  There's also a certain poster who likes to troll in order to fix grammatical errors (not the idiot mentioned above) for people.

"i wish i had girls like that in my class in school :)"
"What sex act did she perform?"
"We know which team he swings for early at least."
"Teacher Fired over Facebook Picture"
These kids are very advanced for some reason, they know about things they shouldn't know about at that age.
We call it THE MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET.
I can give you the culprit in one word: Google.
But Google is my friend CTK  It raised me as one of its own sons and made me the person that I am tod-


My GOD, let's kill it before it gets to the chil-


Fuck.
Only one thing can be trusted gentlemen, and that is televisi-


I can't do ANYTHING RIGHT
Congrats, school librarian, for sucking at your job.
My pun senses are tingling
"And some of us can't get blowjobs in our twenties.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!?"

I was supposed to be studying but got caught up for 45 min doing this; so appreciate it :X  I know it's not right to make fun of this "rape" but hey, the world's not gonna fall over because of it (maybe it can if such an insignificant matter to most because worldwide.)  I had some other things I was gonna write about but I forgot... Oh but the Alyssa's Spongebob balloon is now floating around and its more determined in coming after me and staring at me and bothering me as I do my homework.  Anyhow, I'm going to finish this one episode of Shining Inheritance and study a bit... was hoping I would've studied earlier but this video and blog entry postponed my original schedule.

Anyhow, I pray I pass my Trig test and Spanish and Chemistry quizzes tomorrow... >_<

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
Woah. that is so advance
Blogger diana said...
o_o
"And some of us can't get blowjobs in our twenties.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!?"
-LOL

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Backpacks
- What Trig Homework Does to You
- The Sacrifice
- A Glorious Day: Following the Glorious Revolution...
- Was it supposed to take this long?
- I don't like sour or spoils
- It was indeed a waste of time
- Sweating Bullets
- Anxiety
- New Theme?
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved