Oct 26, 2009

3 Comments

Anxiety

21:11
Ahah, if I remember correctly; I had an entry by the same title back in 8th grade for my Stray Dog blog.  Anyhow, coincidentally, both concern my failure in math.

I'll make this short and simple and sour:
I have a math test tomorrow (and one for chemistry but it's multiple choice... which I hope would be easy to pass.)
There is a 99% I will fail the math test.  1% of passing if he was in a good mood and gave simple questions that will make your head click.

Reasons?  Cause and effect, really.
I haven't started homework yet and it's 9:10 → Will finish homework very late → Will not have time to study; studying won't do much anyhow considering how my notes look like illiterate chickens scratched up the paper in an attempt to write.

I believe I got a phone call from the school reporting my class failure.  My mom missed the call and said something about it being from NYC so she assumes its just one of Bloomberg's promotional calls.

Lucky me, wooh!... at least until Wednesday when the report cards come in.  OTL

Edit @ 10:48: I confessed that I failed math to my mom.  She sighed and was disappointed.  She spread it on to the others in the family.  My dad was teasing and probing me, making me feel bad.  My brother complained that everyone else was blaming him that I failed or something about how he needed to take my place?  My grandma was indifferent about it.  My grandpa was upset.  He thought that I won't be able to go to college 'cause I failed math.  I told him I didn't fail any math tests for college.  He became relieved and put on this whole act about how he was crying inside because he was afraid I wouldn't be able to go to college; fingers wiping his non-existent tears and all.  Is he mocking me?  Trying to comfort my sorrowful state?  Haha, he looked funny.

Labels: , , , ,

Blogger Luminous Fish said...
I AM SO SOWWIE T-T
WE SHALL FORM A STUDY GROUP DURING LUNCH TMRW
SCREW GOING TO BATHROOM AND TO SEE MY CRUSH !

idk but i get this feeling that its gonna not gonna be hard but i still wont get a decent grade :/
Blogger Nana said...
I LIKE YO GRANDPA.!(:
Blogger Joann said...
OMFG, i'm failing math, but they didnt' call my house yet D: I'm so effin scared for tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- New Theme?
- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
- 30
- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
- Bub
- 'Cause it's true
- Snatched Tag
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved