Sep 10, 2009

2 Comments

'Cause it's true

23:54
I was going to write about school. I'm not in the mood though, but I finally found something to post :)

Got it off tumblr ;O I just thought it was completely worth posting.

Oh, I noticed that people with classic templates can't use the follower's widget so I put a link in the navigational section all the way at the bottom (under RSS.) To view who I follow, just go to my profile page.

Labels: ,

Blogger Joann said...
So dam. true.
Blogger Emina said...
i agree with asian grading system.. T_T

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Snatched Tag
- A testing post
- End of Freshman Year
- Testing Comes to a Close
- Fractured
- Soup Kitchen
- Mr. & Ms. Tech: Bodybuilding
- Q: How's life? A: Oh, swell! I just can't wait t...
- Volenteer: Work for free (I wish it wasn't)
- Slip + Fall = Damage
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved