Jun 22, 2009

0 Comments

Testing Comes to a Close

13:24

I took the DDP test today; armed with a late night (one-o'clock) preparation resolve. Really, I'm still a bit sick from catching the cold (or whatever illness in which symptoms include a lot of snot in the nose and phlegm in my irritated throat. My proctor for the test was the Mediation teacher Ms. Mirano. I think I got 7/8 of the Part A multiple choice---the remaining 1/8 I could've nailed if only I'd actually study instead of skimming. Parts B and C were alright and I managed to get a few questions with the helping hand of my nifty cheat sheet (this was allowed---8.5 x 11 handwritten page.) I had most trouble with the questions concerning assemblies and features concerning the actual CAD program. It's not my fault I was unable to do most of the tutorials with the lack of the software at home and besides, my teacher wasn't very good at her job, suffice to say. Most of the DDP teachers aren't good with their present occupation... They don't teach what we need to know, expect us to learn it on our own, or are just plain terrible at allowing students to understand the point they want to get across.

While waiting for my dad after the test, the security guards kept calling us of the premises. I couldn't go to the park across the street to sit since people were playing football and the security guard told us to not go there anyhow 'cause it was dangerous. I ended up crutching a few blocks to Apple Bee's, near the train station since there were places I could sit. My dad told my mom I walked and I got yelled at. I tried to calm her down by explaining the situation I was in---then she got all mad at the security guards, threaten to file a complaint to the school and the like. I'm sure she's just in her traditional habit of discriminating people...

Did I mention that on the "last" day of school, I had to stay until 5 for DDP tutoring? I had to finish my portfolio and the Bat Mobile project---problems with the printer only prolonged our stay and on that day, the teachers were the ones who wanted us out when we're not done so they can leave. I swear, I better get my portfolio back---it's colorful awesomeness wasted all my ink and I spent money on the friggin' protectors...and the binder itself, along with the timeless hardwork and dedication put into its completion. If they trash it so I've heard, I'm gonna sue.

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Fractured
- Soup Kitchen
- Mr. & Ms. Tech: Bodybuilding
- Q: How's life? A: Oh, swell! I just can't wait t...
- Volenteer: Work for free (I wish it wasn't)
- Slip + Fall = Damage
- Spanish Homework: Surprise Ingredient
- Technology Hates Me
- Happy SAD Valentine's Day
- Playlist Update
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved