Feb 20, 2009

3 Comments

Technology Hates Me

18:35

I've been having problems with my monitor lately. This is but the present display of technology's grudge through a half-decade history. I'm quite certain that the problems persists because it's old and so it's components are wearing out but I just can't understand WHY NOW?! I've got a Spanish project draft due (typed), research and compile 1-2 pages of notes for a "sub-topic" of Ancient Greek inventions/achievements for English, some sort of analysis on the Goddess Artemis for english (typed), and a DDP Powerpoint due... Now with a screen that blacks out constantly every few seconds, I can't get anything done.

This condemns me to the last resort of using the big, bulky, antique monitor originally bundled with the Windows 98 computer my dad happened to pick up. Now the depth of my desk where it's to be held, is not even two feet and so the screen takes up all the depth space, leaving no room for my keyboard which is currently hanging over the edge. Then there's the problem with having my face too close to the screen and I can't do anything about it since my chair only has barely enough room to maneuver in with the sofa behind and all.

I'm desperate, anyone have an extra monitor they're willing to lend?

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
X_X
Ahh...Hope everything goes well X_X
Blogger LinG said...
Hello..
oh maybe you should get an upgrade?
or borrow another computer?
either way wish you luck!
Anonymous Anonymous said...
A stomach virus is something that causes you to throw up or have diarrhea. something like that I guess X_X

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Happy SAD Valentine's Day
- Playlist Update
- Sink or Swim
- New Term
- Changed E-mail
- What Happened Yesterday, Stays Yesterday
- Finals: It's alright
- Finished? Apparently not.
- English Group Project
- The Pain that is Gym
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved