Feb 8, 2009

1 Comments

Sink or Swim

22:12

Wow, I had a "lot" to write about concerning the events that have happened this week but I got lazy and now that I laid it off till now to post, well, it just doesn't seem right xD Anyway, basically, all that happened is: I got locked out of the library and when the lady was going to open it again, Mikhail comes along and screws up the whole thing by being Mikhail so Courtney and I went to hang out at the park for 9th period. I was convinced to roll down the snowy hills about two times which was fun but I learned one thing: Make sure all your pockets are closed and zipped up before rolling down hills---I almost lost my keys and broke my phone this way O.o" When we saw kids coming with sleds, Courtney got out her plastic folder so we could slide down the hill too xD Lucky me, I got a long jacket so I didn't take to much damage as to what Courtney went through (completely wet pants, snow up her shirt, frostbitten toes and fingers, etc.) Ah it was fun. The next day, Molly joined but we didn't stay as long because a lot of the snow has melted.

I had swimming for the first time. It took me a while to get my hands on a swimsuit for the first class but fortunately, my cousin let me borrow hers; I'll be going shopping my other cousin tomorrow for a new one ~.~" Swimming is never going to be my forte. I just can't seem to exhale under water for long, floating is troublesome, and they expect me to learn how to swim by the end of the year?! I'll probably get chemically mutated due to all the chlorine I take in or die trying before that... ;A;

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LMFAO. rolling down a hill seems fun
:] thank god I already know how to swim :D

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- New Term
- Changed E-mail
- What Happened Yesterday, Stays Yesterday
- Finals: It's alright
- Finished? Apparently not.
- English Group Project
- The Pain that is Gym
- Locked Out
- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved