Jan 11, 2009

5 Comments

No Life & Wasting Time

02:08
Lol, I decided to add new music, this time, they're entirely english =_=" Anyway, I just spent 3 hours setting up the player; I'm wasting away my life... should've worked on my Stray Dog blog's layout instead >.>"

Now to talk about the music :P... at 2:20 in the morning.
Erika - Relations: Sounds like Cascada?
LIGHTS - February Air: Techno/Dance -- I dunno, not much of a fan of the genre but its alright.
MC Frontalot - Shame of the Otaku: Probably the only song that has asian lyrics.
Owl City - The Saltwater Room: I found both the name of the artist and title unique. It reminds me of Daft Punk.
The Bird and the Bee - Come as You Were: My favorite of the five, it's catchy... similiar to Chairlift/Dido/Jem?

Labels:

Blogger LinG said...
oh wow hmm... i was looking for songs and i stumble on your blog. how strange, i think. anyway thanks for sharing. going to go song hunting now.
btw nice to meet you
Blogger ありさ said...
no jpn songs?

they are good songs tho
moi isnt too fond of techno either. sounds kinda funny to me.
Blogger LinG said...
oh that is strange! i was dreaming this one time and the name "Lafayette" pop up and been stuck in my head ever since. aww no alice nine? but how can you resist Shou's baby face? lol. well gazette was what got me started in japanese rock and then slowly i started to expand the idea.
i love your background color. i'm always trying to find this shade of nail polish color but no luck...so what else do you listen to?
Anonymous Anonymous said...
:D
music<3
and everything is so short now :D
Blogger LinG said...
i love songs that make me fall in love with them. thank you so much for your recommendations! I really needed new song although I'm running out of space.

hmm... i just notice your blog has snowflakes or is it something else that is falling? lol.

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
- Find Out if You're a Retard
- The Binded Staircase
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved