Dec 17, 2008

1 Comments

The Binded Staircase

22:20
...And to think I was going to go to sleep early for once. Instead of finishing starting biology homework, I'm doing this.

Today, I went to Ultra Crafts club and didn't really do much. I tried to cut and sew up some cloth to make clothes for my voodoo transvestite Thomas doll but I ended up just cutting up the last piece of big cloth available ==" Anyways, Alyssa brought this really fluffy(?) soft yarn and kinda messed up her scarf. During dismissal, she lent me it to help her redo the whole thing.

Since I had to redo the scarf, I had to undo all the stitches that had been done and string it into a ball. While going down the stairs, I asked Thomas to pull the scarf while I start stringing. This is when things started turning out bad... Thomas, athletic as he is thought it was fun and ran the the flights and I couldn't keep up so I had to follow the trail of loose string. When we made it to the first floor, somehow Courtney got the rest of the scarf and started going up the stairs so the loose string was tying up the whole staircases. People were leaving and they're shocked and all but didn't bother to ask so they just left. Courtney, the witnessed accomplice just left the scene of the crime and when I gathered up the yarn to finish rolling up the ball, there was still string everywhere---wtf. It was concluded that somehow cut it and when I was complaining, cursing, and threatening people, this English(?)teacher was walking down the stairs and said she was the one who cut it (when I asked, "who the hell cut it?!" It was so scary but she gave me back another piece of cut tangled string and left without much problems. She was the supervisor for the Key Club and I've seen how mean she can be, I pass by her (and even once bumped into her >_<") when going to English class. WHY THE FCK DID SHE HAVE TO CUT IT?! IT WAS SUCH NICE YARN! I'M SO SORRY ALYSSA TT-TT... (btw, there were three pieces altogether >.>; sorry if the knots make you're scarf look bad).

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow...that must've sucked. But yea...I don't wanna meet that teacher ><

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- School Play: Metamorphoses
- Currently: About to start and finish Global Projec...
- 2nd Marking Period
- New Layout--err, Template?
- I was designing my new template for this blog and ...
- I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine...
- 9
- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved