Nov 27, 2008

4 Comments

Letter MEME

14:31
Alyssa wanted me to post but not much has happened except I most likely failed all three tests I had yesterday (global: ugh, phys. ed.: eh?, bio: omg, I'm screwed). I need to catch up on anime I missed out on this whole week (with all the projects and shit that needed to be done). Currently, I have like 5 episodes loaded (with like 20 queueing) and I've only managed to barely finish one since I woke up (which was like four hours ago)... Now I need to shower and go to my cousin's house.

Dear Janie:

I don't really know how to tell you this, but our affair is over. I think I realized it when I quoted Santa as you ate enchilada and I saw you carve your initials into my father. I'm sure you're cowardly enough to understand that there is no solution to this. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep the oil stocks as a memory. You should also know that I never openly mocked a new life as a clone .

Go burn,
Connie

Lmao, just kidding :3 I got this off deviantart a while ago and wanted to post it one day. It said I should tag 5 people but only 2 people actually visit so whatever: Alyssa & Janie. Instructions for this is here!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOLS. THAT IS HILARIOUSLY FUNNIE. XD and very orginal well better than most tags at least.
:D
Dont' worry I"m failing tests too its quite gay.
Blogger Unknown said...
LOL funny post!
Which animes are you following Connie?
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Its okay..I'm sure we'll all live..we're like mad behind in bio. :O but we do stuff in english so yea...
Anonymous Anonymous said...
harharhar we gonna have that test =__________=

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
- DDP Frustration and Beer
- Insanity
- Procratinating on Geometry
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved