Dec 2, 2008

0 Comments
16:18

I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine that encourages bad habits. I am procrastinating more than ever, staying up later than before, and I'm starved for the whole school day (mostly my fault for joining mediation...). Anyhow, this pretty much sucks.

...I really don't have much to say =.= Nothing has happened in school that is getting on my nerves---yet.

Labels: , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- 9
- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
- DDP Frustration and Beer
- Insanity
- Procratinating on Geometry
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved