Dec 1, 2008

2 Comments

9

17:21

I hate DDP-PLTW. You'd think I would actually favorite this class since I'm into computer designing stuff and the related, but I just despise the class so much. Our instructor loads up with so much work; expecting us to multitask. I didn't know, but the Inventor tutorials were due today. It was lucky that I had most of the tutorials done since everyone shares :] Sucks for us, who don't have the program at home (hey, I tried and wasted about 8 hours of my life). I was panicking to finish the leftover objects that were due and when I got to the additional exercises for Fillets and Rounds and Revolver, I blanked. That shit is so hard to comprehend I decided to just give up. I was missing like one other besides these two and it's all because she talked to fast for us to write down everything that's due. She kept changing the due date as well so confusion just overtook me. I got no clue what we're even supposed to accomplish.

We ran out of time for her to check everyone's tutorials. She demanded those who haven't been graded go after 9th period to show her, so I had to stay at the library for a pointless period. When we went to the classroom, it was overcrowded with Outreach people and when she finally came 10 minutes later, she said she'll give us an extension and will check on Wednesday. MAD GAY! I needed to leave after 9th for no reason. I hated leaving after 9th and there are many reasons for it. First and foremost, I dislike how crowded it is. Second, I don't want to run into people because they expect me to say hi and talk to them, acting all friendly when we barely know each other. I just don't fit in with those crowds of people I know. It also makes me feel sad to see people I know from way back, how we used to talk and all and they've (as well as I've) changed so much we probably don't get along anymore.

In another event, I think I've made a bad impression for this guy DDP instructor (I think someone said he was Mr. Williams but I think they got mixed up---he was older with gray in his hair). I forgot my USB and went to get it 7th period, when I had lunch and that teacher had a class. I felt bad for disrupting his class and he made me go through this whole procedure for making sure the USB drive was mine. I ono, he seemed friendly enough but I could tell he was annoyed >.>" Later when I went to the classroom where Outreach was held for my tutorials to be checked, I went outside the room to wait and he came and closed the door on me ==" I'm pretty sure he recognized me...

I got a 99 on my spanish test which was surprising because I was so sure I failed (spanish grammar is so complicated). What's more surprising is I got a 99 on my bio test :O (94 without extra credit). That test was hard! Anyhow, it made my day :] I just hope I can keep this up for the rest of the year and then the next three.

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
:O
NOT ASIAN FAILURE :O
I'M ASIAN FAILURE :O TT_TT
OMFG..BIO TEST TOMORROW
BETTER STUDY
:O

yea...I dont' like DDP either, but its gotten better for me, since there aren't so many project pill-ups.
Blogger ありさ said...
awwww....at least u have all ur new FUN friends!!

lols u have a mean ddp teacher

OMG U GOT MORE THAN ME ON UR BIO TEST!!! I DONT LIKE UUUUUUUU~
I GOT A 70 SOMETHING!!! /CRYS

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
- DDP Frustration and Beer
- Insanity
- Procratinating on Geometry
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved