Nov 30, 2008

2 Comments
13:56

Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part of the global project and I haven't started. My time on the computer is limited to 2 hours today because I went on almost all day this oh so short vacation. My group is gonna kill me :[ I don't understand why I can never finish all my school work and have at least one free day, that's impossible for me.

I've been extracting PNGs lately, since I'm behind in updating my PNG archive. My goal is to have at least 30 done by Christmas :3 Anyone wanna contribute/suggest images I can extract? Preferably on a large scale (scans can be found at sites like Minitokyo). Please provide the link.

I also want to make a layout for this blog. I just need to figure out the classic template coding when I have the time...

Labels: , , ,

Blogger Nana said...
just be happy ur nto presenting 2morrow
D;
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL. I had to look forever for the font :O and the watermark was purposely made noticeable, for the final one it is way less noticeable :O it only has my name XD har har since I'm not planning to post anywhere XD

Certified Procrastinator-answer to your question :D

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
- DDP Frustration and Beer
- Insanity
- Procratinating on Geometry
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved