Dec 4, 2008

3 Comments

New Layout--err, Template?

22:38

I would just like to say: I'm dead. I know it's getting pretty old but because I just spent the last 5-6 hours finishing up this layout, I didn't start homework :[ I just hope that when I look into my agenda, there will be very little homework that needs to be done...

Please do comment on this layout :] I know it's really plain and I used original Photoshop patterns for everything xD I accept constructive criticism not flaming (that includes insults Alyssa!) >.> I don't think I should be criticized non-constructively since I did just give up all my time coding this dam thing. I wanted to make one of these one column layouts at least once! I was inspired by Miychi's new layout. I admit I did take and customized some of her ideas (such as the bottom links) so I think I need to give proper credit (even if she will never find this blog :3). Dang, Blogger layouts are so long... I had to figure out the widgets' elements and stuff in order to style them. The "Archive" looks hideous. I tried to make it look more organized by fixing the margins and padding but it just won't listen so I gave up cause it was wasting my time >.> I don't think I'm going to make another layout for a year or so...

New layout means new music as well---usually. I know the volume is not adjustable but I'll fix it another day ==" I LOVE ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION!!! :3

Labels: , ,

Blogger ありさ said...
huh... its better then i thought
i was thinking of bright neon green so ur ok for now.

tho its kinda boring
.
.
.
.
it kinda gives me that kind of feeling

add piccies or other designs?
o and i like the header
prettyness
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nice new layout/template thingy XD

It reminds me of your Die by the bullet layout for straydog with the colors and all.
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yes...guys are lucky and they never notice how lucky they are. :O

and yea..I expect that it would look weird, without top braces but what can I do about it =___=

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- I was designing my new template for this blog and ...
- I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine...
- 9
- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
- DDP Frustration and Beer
- Insanity
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved