Dec 2, 2008

3 Comments
20:24
I was designing my new template for this blog and forgot about homework. Oh shit. Well, I think all that I need done now is coding and if that works out, you'll be seeing a lot of green @_@ It's extremely plain besides the fact I wasted like 2 hours working on the simple ugly header.

Labels: ,

Blogger ありさ said...
lols
i wanna see it but if it's bad i get to laugh at ur blogs uglyness

i for got how to make layouts since i havent done it for a while. once i figure it out i'll make my own...but then again i'm too lazy :P
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOLS. I'm sure its not that bad.

Wait are you up to India and China things, because we're way pass that, we're up to like Rome. O_O"
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOLS. I still have all my teeth, brings back memories. First time at dentist, losing my tooth at school etc. XD

But they are so weird...and bloody looking...

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine...
- 9
- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
- DDP Frustration and Beer
- Insanity
- Procratinating on Geometry
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved