Dec 10, 2008

4 Comments

2nd Marking Period

18:26

I meant to post sooner but I keep forgetting and was distracted once I start so I never really finish writing what I wanted too...such as the story about my English substitute's puzzle that I could've gotten two movie tickets (of any choice) and a $20 gift card from, if I solved it, and then the unorganized day I had after that class...well anyways, today we got our report cards for the 2nd Marking Period which finished somewhere around the end of November. Surprisingly, I didn't expect a high grade than last marking period (even it if was .34% higher). I seriously thought I would fail and would complain about failing quizzes and shit. Having gotten good grades after all my complaining probably cause a few people to dislike me since they didn't get what they expected and didn't complain. I've started to realize I'm more of a despicable person than I though I was.

  • Geometry 100
  • Global 91 (raised 1 point)
  • Spanish II 95
  • Phys. Ed. 90
  • Bio Lab 97 (raised 6 points)
  • DDP 95 (dropped 2 points)
  • English 95
  • Biology 93 (raised 1 point)
So basically, if I didn't have 6 more points in Bio Lab, I would've gotten the same average as last quarter xD Total Average: 96.45%... I don't plan on keeping that for long TT-TT

Labels: ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OMFG.
you nerd :O
*GLARES*
every single grade you have is higer than mine other than bio. lab :O
but its bio. lab
:O
*GLARES*
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LMFAO.
so Asian
100 in math :O
Blogger ありさ said...
.....i hate u and ur smartness
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LMFAO.
yea..I always write about my total failureness.

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- New Layout--err, Template?
- I was designing my new template for this blog and ...
- I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine...
- 9
- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
- DDP Frustration and Beer
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved