Dec 11, 2008

2 Comments
20:58
Currently: About to start and finish Global Project essay and Biology essay...

I just had to go on here and write something. I need to calm down because I'm about to explode from anxiety. As you've seen, I've got some major stuff to finish and yet; I'm just lazying around doing crap.

Anime club sucks ass at the moment. The teacher of the room we use has put some restrictions; such as not being allowed in until the advisor arrives (usually 15 minutes later). Today, it took forever to get the anime up, and I wasn't very interested either. It was Rozen Maiden; I watched that like a few months ago. Although the storyline was unique and wasn't that bad, I just wasn't very content with it probably because the plot was way to bizarre. Anyways, we barely got through 1/3 of the episode before the bell rang and everyone had to leave.

Labels: , , ,

Blogger ありさ said...
I KNOW RIGHT!!
WTF I WANTED TO WATCH ANIMEEEEE~
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LMFAO.
do your essays :O

LMFAO.
yea...anime club got gay XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- 2nd Marking Period
- New Layout--err, Template?
- I was designing my new template for this blog and ...
- I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine...
- 9
- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
- Oh fuck... I didn't do shit yesterday and now I'm...
- I should be studying but I forgot
- Segregation Between the Grades
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved