Dec 30, 2008

1 Comments

Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper

13:11

I had to buy the newspaper for my grandpa today. When I arrived on the avenue where the deli was, there were crowds of people gathered across the street from the store. There were like five firetrucks and a dozen police cars that blocked the side where I had to go. The fire took place on two floors of the apartment on top of the store next to the deli. The fire had been put out but one can see where it burned since the window borders were blackened and all. Since I couldn't buy the newspaper there, I had to walk a few more streets to this other deli that sold the Chinese newspaper my grandpa wanted. They were sold out so I went home and my grandpa ambushed me at the door, telling me to go to this pharmacy that was another avenue and few blocks away.

I never thought buying one newspaper would require so much walking and that a lot of stores didn't sell the Sing Tao newspaper... what a crappy morning.

I need to start my math homeworks and finish the project... I'mma probably try my best to finish the other annoyances (bio homework and spanish project) today...if I don't get distracted and procrastinate again ;_;

Edit: KANNAGI ENDED?! WTF :X It was a nice anime overall TT-TT just couldn't believe it ended so soon... episode 13! >x>

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
D: Yea I hate it, when the World Journal is sold out, my dad just goes like whatever

D: homework ew

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
- Find Out if You're a Retard
- The Binded Staircase
- School Play: Metamorphoses
- Currently: About to start and finish Global Projec...
- 2nd Marking Period
- New Layout--err, Template?
- I was designing my new template for this blog and ...
- I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved