Dec 21, 2008

4 Comments

Find Out if You're a Retard

23:00
***I'm retarded for doing this. Really, this is just for fun; I'm not trying to discriminate those who are mentally challenge so please don't take this as offensive >_< I just got this off deviantart again (I don't have an account but I love browsing the art made by various people) when I get distracted.

[] You have yelled at an inanimate object for 'hurting' you. (Probably.)
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door.
[x] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
[x] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
[x] You have run into a tree/bush.
[] You have been called a blond.
[] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow. (IS NOT D:)
[x] You just tried to lick your elbow.
[x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm. (OMG, I never noticed!)
[x] You sang them to make sure.
[x] You have tripped on your own feet and fallen. (Lmao, Peta, you're not the only one >.>")
[x] You have choked on your own spit. (Sad but true.)
So far: 9/12 (Currently labeled retarded.)

[] You have seen the Matrix/Star Wars and still don't get it.
[] You type with three fingers or less.
[x] You have accidentally caught something on fire. (Le microwave.)
[x] You have caught yourself drooling. (...)
So far: 11/16 (Yesh, less of a retard.)

[x] You have fallen asleep in class. (Who wouldn't?)
[] Sometimes you just stop thinking.
[x] Sometimes when you are telling a story you forget what you were talking about. (All the time.)
[x] People often shake their heads and walk away from you. (They don't shake their heads.)
[] You are often told to use your "inside voice." (I personally don't like LOUD people that much.)
So far: 14/21 (YESH!)

[] You use your fingers to do simple math. (I'm good in math so no :P)
[x] You have eaten a bug by accident. (I think so... I was sitting on the bed watching T.V. with my mouth open(?) and something flew in there and got swallowed =_=")
[x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important. (Another long night >.>)
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it. (When I was like 5 with a bathing suit---maybe that's why I don't wear them now; don't know if I learned how to put them on correctly...)
[x] You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand/pocket the whole time. (It was on my face; e.g: glasses xD and the toothpicks were on the table the whole time and I missed it somehow.)
So far: 18/26 (Lol, 50% retarded right now)

[] You re-post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don't. (Bulletins/Chains are GAY!---can't believe I used too.)
[x] You break/lose a lot of things. (Psh, that's what I get for being such a slob.)
[x] You tilt you're head when you're confused. (Reminds me of the Maria from the manga Devil and Her Love Song x]; I tilt my head because I LIKE to.)
[x] You have fallen out of your chair before. (Computer chair, it hurt like shit.)
[x] When you're lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture on the ceiling. (I try to find pictures in the texture of my blankets :3)
[x] The word "um" is used many times a day. (I'm a teen, "um" is like "like")
[x] You don't know what "um" means. (What DOES it mean?)
[x] You say "what" and "huh" a lot. (OMG as well.)
[x] You used a calculator to multiply your score for this bulletin. (I'm not that good at math.)
Total: 26/35

MULTIPLY BY FOUR TO GET __%
Apparently, I'm beyond retarded because I ended up with 104% but if I did proportions it turned out around 74%. I wasn't sure what they wanted xD
Isn't this cool?! Peta made it for his sister :O It's so GODLY. It's to bad he didn't share some of the Starburst with me TT_TT I'm sure she'll love your present anyway ^^

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOLS. I REMEMBER THAT QUIZ FROM MYSPACE...now that I think about it I'm like the next coming retart its okay I've accepted it.

Ahhh..omg that thing in the end it so freakin awesome. :O
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LMFAO, its okay but I think that the only reason it doesn't show up is because my blog is on private, since yesterday I took it off private to see something so yea...
But I put it back on though XD, don't want stalkers :O
Blogger ありさ said...
taking from u~
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm not sure how you could expect people to not to be offended. As the mom of a special needs child I am shocked about how cold you must be. Anything for a laugh right? Why is it that unless you have a family member with special needs you just don't get how offensive this is. Why would you want to find out if you're a retard unless of course you just want to mock people who can't stand up to you. I'm guessing you're a bully and feel good about putting people down. I feel sorry for you, picking on people doing the best they can. Don't think that people with special needs don't understand what you are doing. They are also human beings who deserve respect not your ridicule. Shame on you.

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- The Binded Staircase
- School Play: Metamorphoses
- Currently: About to start and finish Global Projec...
- 2nd Marking Period
- New Layout--err, Template?
- I was designing my new template for this blog and ...
- I found out that Tech has forced me onto a routine...
- 9
- Oh. I'm dead; once again. I gotta finish my part...
- Letter MEME
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved