Jan 8, 2009

1 Comments

Oh! The Horror!

18:47
I got pegged in the stomach with a volleyball today. It hurt like shit. I actually heard the hydrochloric acid in my stomach make a swishing sound (I'm hungry and theres nothing in there but liquid).

I think phys. ed. is very funny for some reason. I laugh every time someone hits the ball. That volleyball must've somehow hurt my head and deleted some brain cells along with bruising my stomach.

I should be doing my spanish project given a few weeks months ago and I wait till last minute. *sigh* Looks like another all nighter and I'm not gonna be able to go on the computer over the weekend because I'm taking all of my brother's computer time.

I was mad piss yesterday. I found out that my DDP-PLTW blackboard site got deleted due to inactivity for 30 days. I think I should've at least gotten a notice. I'm sure they sent it, just never got it. This happened before with my other school/educational site Common Concept (collective of school-related sites concerning projects and such) and it made me want to drown in tears. I worked really hard on the layouts and such; made it all from scratch without photoshop coding and designing. I think I got over it. Luckly, I was smart to back-up the whole DDP site ahead of time so I just had to reupload 100 mb of shit.

I spent a lot of time helping P make a Hate Mikhail and probably some school related purpose forum. It'll be open sooner or later: Here (P wanted me to remove it). Still in progress stages.

I though I had more to write today but I can't remember. I'll edit this when it comes back.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
You have volleyball too!?!?!?!! what great fun :D

Yes the horror of getting your site deleted D: that happen to me before it hurts a lot D:

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
- Find Out if You're a Retard
- The Binded Staircase
- School Play: Metamorphoses
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved