Jan 5, 2009

2 Comments

Late Start

17:18

Apparently one of my nightmares came true because today, I was late for school. Something went wrong with my mom's alarm so she couldn't wake up to wake me up at the usual time. I actually woke up at 7, the time when I'm supposed to be leaving the house. I go to the train station to see 1-9 period students =3= It's to early for them~ they should stay home later so they won't have to make a big crowd to get into the school ;_; Lucky for me, I'm smart enough to transfer to the R train at 59th street instead of Atlantic-Pacific. No offense, but I find people who don't transfer when the train is right there, pretty stupid. They'd rather stay on a crowded train and wait to transfer later, than go to the train they'd transfer to anyway when it still had seats and it was right there in front of them. Today, the N train arrived at Atlantic later than the R (usually, it's the other way around for me), so the R closed its doors and left when the N train came into the station---bet that would teach those people next time if they got the transfer early idea into their heads.

We started talking about writing in English today and the teacher asked who wrote everyday and boasted about he used to write 3-4 hours everyday in the past (inhuman thoughts: lowlife). Does typing on a blog count for writing daily?

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOLS.I went to prospect park to go ice skating I have horrible blance D:.

Ahh..I'm one of those people who stay on the train, since there is always an R train before the one that I see. :O
Blogger flyingmuffins911 said...
yeah... I was wondering why you were late today...

Oh and I think the blog should count, but Mr. Wasserstein was all like "no it has to be on the microsoft thing hahaha!"

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Nightmare
- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
- Find Out if You're a Retard
- The Binded Staircase
- School Play: Metamorphoses
- Currently: About to start and finish Global Projec...
- 2nd Marking Period
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved