Jan 1, 2009

2 Comments

New Year 09

15:21

How my year ended: Finished two math homeworks; six more to go. Finished biology homework~I didn't need the computer at all xD So yea, I was finishing up some schoolwork. It just so happens that I've been staying up till 1:00 or 2:00 each day during my winter vacation and waking up around 11 ~ 1. Yesterday, I decided to go to sleep earlier for no apparent reason (around 11?) after I finished reading Artemis Fowl: Time Paradox (took like three months xP). I tried to go to sleep with the lights on because I was already laying on the bed and was to lazy to get up to turn it off, so I was half asleep because the lights and the sound of the fireworks kept me up partially as well.

I'm not so enthusiastic about a new year, maybe it's because its a regular day for me. I'll have to wait till February to be excited about Chinese New Year since I'll finally get money (I hope I don't waste it all or loose half of it like I did last year >.>").

My Resolutions:
  • Pass Freshmen year without a lot of problems and good grades.
  • I swear I thought of another one... ;_; I can't remember. GET A JOB! I am desperate for decent part time work!
Yea, not much.

Oh yea, Happy New Year!

Labels: , , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Chinese New Year is in Janurary :D
Hehehes you went to bed the same time as me :D
Blogger ありさ said...
my resolutions kill
and i forgot them.....
w/e then

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
- Find Out if You're a Retard
- The Binded Staircase
- School Play: Metamorphoses
- Currently: About to start and finish Global Projec...
- 2nd Marking Period
- New Layout--err, Template?
- I was designing my new template for this blog and ...
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved