Jan 3, 2009

2 Comments

Nightmare

18:42

Yesterday, I had a strange dream where I was at school (after vacation) and I was let out early from Mediation. I thought I was going to be early to my last period class but then the bell rang and I was in the north side of the building; I needed to get to the southeast side. I don't know, but I suddenly didn't remember the room number and was to lazy to look at my schedule so I "improvised" and just kept walking up and down the stairs. I was blocked off by a library so I had to go up and down again and was late. I got to class and everyone was outside, the biology teacher was going to take us somewhere or whatever so I just sneaked into the crowd. What's strange was that the biology teacher in my dream was an old woman instead of my actual teacher whose a middle-age man. I didn't bother to know why and when we got to our destination, I realized the attendance has been taken so I hurried to look for the teacher and tell her I was late but she was no where to be found. The fear of having a cut card (or whatever they give for cutting class) scared me and I ended up waking up.

Today, I had another weird nightmare where I went to an after school play and it sucked because people had to sit in those metal folding chairs and the legs didn't have the covering so every time the chairs moved, it made that screeching scratching chalkboard noise. I don't remember anything pertaining to the play and afterward, we could all leave. I told someone to get my bookbag for me because I had to go somewhere and when that person gave me the bag, it turned out it wasn't mine. I was already outside of the school and I needed to get in to find my backpack but I knew the security lady wouldn't let us in again (this happened in reality). I panicked since I had my books, notes and schoolwork in there. I woke up but went back to sleep for another three hours.

Labels: , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
D: Its so disturbing when you have two dreams in one night D:

And whats more disturbing is when both dreams are scary D:
Blogger cocobabeeboo said...
i HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS SPIDER MAN AND MY WEBS ONLY SHOT OUT IF i WAS HAPPY..THEN IN THE END i DEFEATED THE PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY:)))))))))

I also had a dream that I was a superhero and I killed Michael Jackson


(WEIRD!)

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
- Find Out if You're a Retard
- The Binded Staircase
- School Play: Metamorphoses
- Currently: About to start and finish Global Projec...
- 2nd Marking Period
- New Layout--err, Template?
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved