Jan 19, 2009

1 Comments

English Group Project

21:38
V, M, R, Dr and I had to work on a group project. We had to write a shared analysis on the last chapter of Siddhartha, produce a creative piece (each), and have draft and progress log, all attached to a board. Then we had to have all the writing on a separate portfolio... Ugh. So we finally decided to start working on it since it's due tomorrow. I arrived at R's house at like 2:00. The rest couldn't show up due to sickness, celebration, and other mysterious occurrences.

R's mom left fruit and purple blue chips for us when her parents went out. R and I started making the outside of the board (now that I think about it, there wasn't really a point since it was totally our own idea and we just gave ourselves more work; all for the sake of earning points for creativity!) Then we had a really long break. We listened to each others' music and look at some of P's Facebook pictures (:P who knew P, Dn, and B hung out together?!) After all this, I freeloaded food off R (whole grains bread---there's like, everything in there, tea---the tea ball is awesome o_o, and milk :P) We just finished the optional outside when her parents came home.

We started the inside. We made a tree collage :P We laminated it. There was a shortage of the same shade of blue construction paper. We ended up making a fucked up mosaic of different shaded, large squared, construction paper (my cousins' paper cutter comes in good use at times like these)---half of which, I didn't notice until it was almost time for me to go home so I had to hurry. We laminated Brahman too.
Spray Glue Pros & Cons
Cons Pros
  • It's quick.
  • It's cool.
Pros Cons
  • It stinks.
  • It sprays everywhere.
  • It's not as sticky as it should be.
Conclusion: Don't bother with Spray Glue.

In the end, I had to go home. We didn't finish much...only like 1/2 the board. I bet no one in our group even started their creative piece (I probably won't finish mine either.... Our class meetings didn't consist enough of group discussion so the share analysis couldn't be done. We are screwed.

My finals are coming up. I didn't start studying at all. My global and biology finals are on Wednesday. Those are the subjects I suck at most and need to study the most---FYI; I am screwed.

P.S. R, the third eye on Brahman, needs the whites behind the pupil. Try white-out? O.o

Yes, I know I'm blogging when I should be finishing my spanish and math homework, write the draft essay for my biology final, and finish the english shit. I tend to do this a lot---especially when I'm too lazy to bother or too anxious from worry.

Edit: Lol, Thanks Janie, for pointing out my Pros and Cons error :3

Labels: , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
btw. Pros=good things cons=bad things :D

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- The Pain that is Gym
- Locked Out
- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved