Jan 14, 2009

3 Comments

Locked Out

19:19
Physical Education is such a pain. Since the beginning of the year, it's been causing me problems. On the first day we used the gym lockers, by the end of the period, I'd gotten mine switched with someone else's lock and was never able to exchange back. I didn't want to waste $12 to buy another lock from school so I decided to just use the store bought one I was planning to use for a personal locker. Up till now, I've no trouble getting into the locker room to change and suddenly, today, the female gym teacher who validates our entry, wouldn't let me in since my lock wasn't bought from school. I was pissed and tried to negotiate but she just wouldn't agree. I end up having to climb five floors of stairs to get to the 8th floor gym and explain/complain to Mr. Kono about the lock. He allowed me to change in the 8th floor locker room. This sucks because this would mean that I had to go all the way up to the 8th floor from the first when the period is over. Luckily, I was able to hitch a ride on the elevator after class and wasn't late for class. My problem now is, I don't plan on buying a new lock and if that old hag still won't let me in, I'm gonna be stuck with the risk of walking 16 flights of stairs. I'm screwed. @#$% that bitch.

I got hurt in gym again >.> During basketball, I tried to catch a ball and it ended up punching me in my left eye. It hit me again later in the same area =.x

Labels: ,

Blogger Joann said...
Woahh...what happenes to you during gym D:
yea they are like blah to you if you don't have the regular school gym locks :O
Blogger ありさ said...
at least ur not up to ur 6th lock
i waste my allowance on these things

i'm not planning on loosing my newest one tho

the one before it was taken by some girl b/c i left it on a bench and she took it...dumb bitch
Blogger LinG said...
that must have hurt, getting hit by a basketball. i never got hit with one before but i did fall in a hole trying to kick a ball. aah. p.e. i haven't had it for two years now. i used to run and run but now i am a couch potato.

so you don't like the twilight series either. me too. i only know about it because my younger sister wouldn't shut up about it and its sitting on my bookshelf. My friends and I are like anti-twilight people so i didn't read it nor do i care much about it. i'm more of a sci-fi reader. well i wish you luck...since you have to climb stairs and such. ;)

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved