Jan 13, 2009

0 Comments

Flat Dead

21:42
Lmao, I'm not mad anymore P... However, try it again and be prepared to have your ass chased down.

Before R left, P tried to drag M and I along to go with him to his faraway station. We ended up getting into a kick fight before I had to cross the street. It must've been a real spectacle for the people across. After R left, P dragged me by my book bag, as I attempted to escape, to go to his Atlantic Avenue station >.> I wanted to go to Dekalb and M and I were going to Altantic Avenue (& Pacific Street) anyway so we tried to convince him that if he came along, he'd be able to take his stupid 5 train. I managed to make two breaks for it but due to the limited amount of stamina I had, P managed to capture me again. In the end, we ended up going to Dekalb on the condition that we walk P to his train. Even then, I was dragged along. Man, it sucks how we were taking the M train to Atlantic and M could've took it home. When we arrived at Atlantic, the my N train came and we had to give that up to accompany nagging P.

I saw a flat dead cat on my walk home. It was literally flat, although because of it skeletal structure and all, it still had some depth. I passed it with no mind since I thought it was sleeping. However, it was suspicious how the cat was next to a tire >.> I think the car the carcass laid next to was the one that ran it over. I would've not been able to tell since there was no blood. Ah... I had the urge to take a picture but didn't have my cell. Then I wanted to take out some paper and write "I ran over a cat and didn't notice" and stick it to the window of the car. Then I would've written, "Please bury me; and not in garbage" and leave the note next to the cat. I had the delusion that the car owner or the people who lived in the house it died in front off, would've shoveled it into a garbage bag. I think that was the fate of the cat that used to hang out in my backyard. I heard that my neighbors threw it in the trash and then I imagined them chopping it up first or something ~.~ In the end, I just walked away because it would be weird if someone saw me do what I thought; there were people on the street. I told my mom about it when I got home. She saw it too, when she went to buy the newspaper. I assumed that was the morning and so the cat was probably there for a hours now... probably still there >.> R.I.P.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
- Merry Christmas
- Find Out if You're a Retard
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved