Jan 17, 2009

1 Comments

The Pain that is Gym

12:43
I've been getting a few physicial education related injuries lately. Yesterday, during a game of volleyball, K was passing the ball over to my team and when I was turning to move for rotation, it hit me squarely on the jaw and dislocated it a little. During basketball, Pat pass the ball to me and it hit my chest. After 8th period, I forgot my gym clothes so I had to go back to the previous classroom to get them and while I was hurrying down the stairs skipping a step, I missed my footing and twisted my ankle.

Although that lady was at the lockers, I managed to sneak passed her so I didn't have to go to the 8th floor \o/!

I am convinced I've failed the writing portion of my Spanish finals. I didn't do any studying the previous day so I took my notes and studied on the train. It just so happened that I didn't have the good notes that included the worksheets and tests with me because I'd put them in another folder which I left at home.

Labels: , ,

Blogger Joann said...
Its okay, the next part is a lot easier, I'm sure you didn't fail if I thought that I passed. :O

Dang..gym sounds very painful for you D:
well at least you touch the ball, I just stand there
and LMFAO about the mistake, my bad I didn't even notice XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Locked Out
- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
- New Year 09
- Fire and Sing Tao Newspaper
- Winter Break To Do List
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved