Jan 22, 2009

4 Comments

Finished? Apparently not.

17:42
Ugh! I thought my day was going along contently as usual but it turned worse. I took my Spanish finals today and although there were 70 multiple choice questions to be done in an hour, I managed to complete it 2/3 of the time and spent the last few minutes checking. I think I did okay and probably passed since the questions were really basic and not too complicated, although I must admit, some did stump me. I also took my gym "final". He'd given us a sheet in advance and half of the stuff on the test wasn't even on the study sheet. The study sheet covered the fundamentals of volleyball but never in my life, had I found true/false questions so demanding... I probably failed but I don't mind for some reason...

Things started turning worse after that. I went to English and found I have lost or been robbed of my water bottle =-=" so I had to suffer dehydration for the rest of the day (it was right after gym too). Our board was not finished since none of our writing pieces were glued on. We didn't haven't scissors to cut the paper margins either so we turned to ripping and pasting them all over the place. Our analysis was supposed to be pasted onto a calender scroll but we couldn't find it so we had to improvise and just stuck extra colored paper we had and glue the pieces of ripped up analysis pieces to it... (the calender was later found in M's locker ~.~) I could've sworn that the whole time we were gluing and ripping and trying to make it look nice, Wasserstein kept talking and explaining (maybe to an extent that he was actually trying to give us some time?). Anyway, we were missing pieces such as the Progress Log (I forgot to type it the previous day so I had to rewrite it neatly quickly...) and draft along with notes. After we were done, we had to review other projects and my group was just so confused because we weren't listening. We managed somehow but the period left me upset and tired.

I go to biology to find that my class is potentially in danger of loosing points because Weber lost a copy of the final test packet. It was so weird and awkward because the order in which we got the numbered papers messed up at the numbered packet that was missing. The person who was supposed to get #11 had #32 so we don't know... Hopefully, it'd turn up and anyhow, I don't think he would take points off because he's nice. I could tell he was mad though...
*mumble* *mumble*... *low shout*son of a bitch*low shout* *talk about bartending*

Labels: , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ughs...sounded like a bad day. D:
hope that everything is fine for the bio. thingy :O
Blogger LinG said...
oh fantasy books. I used to love them when i was younger like the love thief lord.ever heard of it? so what are your favorite books?

It's rainy, I'm wet, and i feel dizzy at the moment lol. evil finals. WELL i guess school didn't turn out the way you want it to?
Blogger LinG said...
oh wow. me too! after i read thief lord i read her other books and there is a sequel to Inkspell. I think it came out already. I have most of her books on my book shelves. i really wanted some romance in thief lord too but it is pure fantasy which is ok.
so what are your hobbies?
Blogger LinG said...
in that case you need to get more. lol. i love her voice but i used to be scare of it. well good luck on finals and they go play! well did you watch Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion? i was watching that until school came alone and took over my life. so you make layouts right?

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- English Group Project
- The Pain that is Gym
- Locked Out
- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
- New Year 09
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved