Jan 30, 2009

3 Comments

Changed E-mail

00:47
Just a heads up, I changed the e-mail for this blog so that means I had to make a new profile (well, I had to copy and paste my old one into this one) and all. Nothing has changed besides that :/

==" I spent 10 minutes trying to find the damn question I wanted to answer and couldn't so I just used the old one xP
Blogger LinG said...
ehh? so your not going to change your profile? i'm lost. lol. either way please tell me!
Anonymous Anonymous said...
XD
I see the lazyness XD
jk I'm pretty lazy myself :D
Blogger LinG said...
aw...its ok. it took me nearly one year before i start liking Olivia's songs. Yea. i never like new years, they suck. So what bad things have happened to you? I'm waiting for 2012 too but lately things been hectic and bad to the point....ha! it doesn't matter anyway.

well i hope you have a better year and hope you and your family can get along but if not who cares...just kidding!

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- What Happened Yesterday, Stays Yesterday
- Finals: It's alright
- Finished? Apparently not.
- English Group Project
- The Pain that is Gym
- Locked Out
- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved