Jan 26, 2009

2 Comments

Finals: It's alright

17:29

Happy Asian New Year! :D Today, I went to school! Hahah...yea, it's sad ==" Since there were so many kids absent, I didn't really do anything today. Everyone who showed up just talked and hanged although in some classes, the teacher actually gave us work.

In math, my teacher was still busy grading so everyone just started drawing on the board with chalk. We didn't get our finals back yet. He's pretty slow with the grading...

We got our term project grades and finals back in global. My group project received 90 and I got 95.5 for global; probably the highest final grade I'm gonna get.

We watched a video about Mexico City in spanish. I got a 89 on the final because apparently, my grammar sucks! My essay got a -7 for grammar (highest is a 10).

In Bio Lab, I wrestled Mikhail (I think I finally spelt his name right...) for a chair. I dunno but I was switching my broken dirty one for a better one and out of no where, he comes and tries to take it from me?! Wth, something is seriously wrongwith that kid... During the two periods, I worked with other people to make a Dichotomas Key for chocolate...I learned what Mounds were.

Wasserstein was absent so we didn't do anything in this class either. What was highly disturbing was that P kept throwing a water bottle at my girl parts while I try to get revenge by kicking his. Darius kept touching everyone...*shiver*

I became a Mediator during "lunch".

My grade for my biology final was a 93. I think Weber no longer cares about cussing.

We all eat crap!...SHIT SHIT SHIT!

Labels:

Blogger flyingmuffins911 said...
Yo Patrick won't stop following me... I'm thinking of reporting him to the deans 'cause seriously, I don't like him... He gives off that stalker aura....
Blogger Joann said...
Yups she is blind.

I went to school too :D XD I heard from Sotheara about the mediator thing XD hehehes

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Finished? Apparently not.
- English Group Project
- The Pain that is Gym
- Locked Out
- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
- Nerds Unite
- Late Start
- Nightmare
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved