Feb 4, 2009

4 Comments

New Term

19:55
Ack! What a boring title...can't help it since I can't come up with anything (I know it's optional but I always title my posts). Anyway, yesterday sucked ass for us who had 1-8 period schedules. Since we had prefect during first period so everyone can have the whole day to sulk about their report card grades and receive new schedules to prevent people from going to their original classes, just to find they've made a mistake and ended up being late for class, 1-8 scheduled people ended up having to stay in school an extra period of school. Since our first period class was void, we had to take it after 9th period (some people had 1-9 so it was not possible for those who had 9 to go to the 1st period class). Basically, it's like staying in school for 10 periods.

Since I had nothing to do during 9th, I was going to go to the library. Due to habit, I went to the locker first to get my jacket and all and realized that I didn't have to get it yet since the locker was in my 1st period classroom and I can get it after... I ended up being late getting to the library. Actually, I think I got there when I usually do but they closed the doors early, sticking with the excuse that it was packed (which clearly, it wasn't). There was a crowd of other kids there too. I ran into Thomas, Tejas, Gavin, and Patrick and followed them up to the band room. We stayed outside in the halls and then they decided to go down to the pool while I went to the auditorium. I got to the first floor and found Henry and Darius so I ran after them to find out where they were going; which apparently was the bathroom but after, we all ended up in the auditorium and I was the only girl... wth, where'd all the other females in the class go?! (...that I had to be stuck with the buncha male perverts and weirdos)

Ah so, for the report card, I went down. I HAVE SWIMMING NOW ==" NOOOOOOOO!

Labels: , ,

Blogger LinG said...
um...there is actually eighth and ninth period?
How come i don't know? in my school we only have zero and seventh period. so how many classes do you have? was it eight? sorry.

anyway. um. i want to add your blog link on my blog so what you want me to name it? please and thank you!
Blogger Joann said...
WTF...how did you get swimming O_O"
I went up thank god :O
you couldn't have went down that badly :O
Blogger LinG said...
ok, thank you so much for allowing to put it up!
so is it raining where you live?
Blogger LinG said...
oh you're so lucky.
its still raining.
well so how many languages do you know?

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Changed E-mail
- What Happened Yesterday, Stays Yesterday
- Finals: It's alright
- Finished? Apparently not.
- English Group Project
- The Pain that is Gym
- Locked Out
- Flat Dead
- No Life & Wasting Time
- Oh! The Horror!
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved