Feb 14, 2009

1 Comments

Happy SAD Valentine's Day

23:58
There's not much to write about since it's not at all that exciting. The clutter of projects and homework that was assigned prior to the break has ruined my expectations for a relaxing vacation. I have two group projects due for English and I still don't get shit about what we need to do... another for DDP but it's going to turn out like bullshit because my partner and I have clashing personas when it comes to academic work. Then there's the usual long global, boring biology, and the long boring bio lab. I woke up at 2 today, sleeping later than 2 at night so if this habit keeps up, instigating procrastination, the results is a screwed me [seem like dejavu? Well it's not; it's just that I never learn...]

My plans for break were catching up in anime I'ven't (lmao, double contraction---oh the laziness) touched in weeks; maybe months. Then I gotta extract new PNGs for my archive which I haven't done so in months. There's the collaboration, the makeover for my Obscure which had been postponed for months... Posting on recent forums, daily... Ugh, so much to do in so little time.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to those lovers out there (although I believe everyday should be Valentine's Day for you because it's illogical to make just one day special for your lover) and Happy SAD (Single's Awareness Day) to the singles.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ughs..I have mad hw too X_X but I'm not going to procrastinate well I'm trying not too. My reward=laughing at those doing hw at the same minute :]

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Playlist Update
- Sink or Swim
- New Term
- Changed E-mail
- What Happened Yesterday, Stays Yesterday
- Finals: It's alright
- Finished? Apparently not.
- English Group Project
- The Pain that is Gym
- Locked Out
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved