May 1, 2009

3 Comments

Mr. & Ms. Tech: Bodybuilding

00:29

Just a notice for me; I'll be back to finish this in a few days because I got 10 current events due for a global project I didn't even start yet... *dies*
Ah so I've finally come around to finishing this post (despite having not started homework yet). Rebecca, Molly, and I went to the Mr. & Ms. Tech contest after hanging out with Peter at the mall. I tagged along because I had a free ticket (ty Eden!) While waiting for the show to start, Rebecca managed to get a balloon animal from a gym teacher dressed as a clown. It was a teddy bear with either, disproportional legs or just a really long tail (that could be the bear's unmentionable area as well...) We sat with Beniah and watched a rapping trio (forgot their name) and then the break dancing team (they were awesome~) Organized Chaos stepping came after and it was pretty cool too. Lady Dragon came on later, between the contestant showings but although they weren't as good as OC, they weren't bad either.

I actually didn't know what I was expecting when I went to this event. Then I find out its about buff students competing for a title. There were six girls who came on first and they were muscular (not to mention in bikinis---didn't expect this because it seems inappropriate for school). Their muscles were so nicely toned :O *envious* I want muscles too! x[

The guys were naked except for what seem like a speedo. They were tall...big...and SCARY! OMG: I didn't realize we had such intimidating people at the school! There was one asian, he oiled himself so much that his body color was different from his actual skin color (one can see the difference by comparing his body to his head xD). This other guy, Kenneth, was probably the most muscular out of the bunch. He had muscles on top of muscles but he only ended up third in the end.

There was a second round after the posing section. Each of the competitors had to perform and as for the guys... all they did was pretty much pose to their own music. The girls had more entertaining performances; such as dancing and some moves to display their flexibility and strength. Afterward, people were eliminated and then there was another posing section before voting. Mr. Tech was the asian guy and Ms. Tech was the really tall Renee (I thought her performance was best).


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was recommended for AP Global... should I accept? and which: Euro or World? Damn, Lee called me after class and it was just before the bell that she just whipped out the papers {this was surprising for me because I didn't know why she called me until people were talking about AP) and told me to choose one in a minute; hurry much? She was late for class and I'm like deciding my future in a minute ~.~

Labels: ,

Blogger lala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger lala said...
a veces a hablo español =3
pero puedes hablarme el cual quiera de estos idiomaS
x3
cuidate bye-bee
Anonymous Joann said...
:O
musclar people :D
I don't wanan be that muscular but ehh..maybe a little would help me out XD

Ahh..my teacher asked me if I wanted to be in AP Gobal too, but I don't think so since I don't do so good in global so yea...and world history if you do choose XD well I'm interested in asia so yea XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Q: How's life? A: Oh, swell! I just can't wait t...
- Volenteer: Work for free (I wish it wasn't)
- Slip + Fall = Damage
- Spanish Homework: Surprise Ingredient
- Technology Hates Me
- Happy SAD Valentine's Day
- Playlist Update
- Sink or Swim
- New Term
- Changed E-mail
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved