Mar 7, 2009

1 Comments

Slip + Fall = Damage

00:16

To think that swim gym couldn't get worse... it does. On Thursday, we started going underwater to retrieve rings. It's no surprise I didn't even manage to get one >.> Swimming just isn't my forte and so, not realizing it was time to get out, I ended up being on of the last ones to make it to the locker. I didn't have time to put on my flip flops and was just speed walking barefoot, slipping although managing my balance a couple of times (*ahem*warning signs but I was stupid to have ignored). Right outside the girl's locker room, the water finally got me. I slipped and fell backwards and in those few seconds, I've injured my lower back, sides and some of my gluteus as well. I suffered throughout these past two days with terrible aches and pains and I started getting stomach aches as well.

The night of the incidence was probably one of the worse in my life. I had English Gods and Goddess project due the next day (having procrastinated for weeks on end) along with the usual long Global homework, Spanish project (who knew drawing monsters were so hard?!), and a few other things. I spent four hours on English and only managed to finish the analytic piece, giving up with starting the creative part. I gave up on math since I didn't get most of it and global, I had to copy... Throughout all the work, I started panicking, stressing, and all those other terrible feelings one may feel when they're in deep shit. Not only was I mentally affected, but physically as well; trying to cope with the side pain and then I started getting the damn stomach aches that are probably caused by indigestion and constipation (I had suspicions that these cases are associated with my injury...when I fell, it is likely my digestive system got all messed up). I seriously broke down that night because the stomach aches were like the worse cramps ever, without of few moments of relief. I couldn't get rid of it unless I took a crap, which I couldn't (tried like two times, sitting on the toilet for about 30 minutes each...with no results and still). In the end, my grandma just gave me some Chinese medicine that caused me to constantly burp as I went to sleep.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
Ughs..that sounds horrible X_X hope that you feel better though
Yea...all the stressing is what I'm trying to avoid by doing all my hw ahead of time and all

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Spanish Homework: Surprise Ingredient
- Technology Hates Me
- Happy SAD Valentine's Day
- Playlist Update
- Sink or Swim
- New Term
- Changed E-mail
- What Happened Yesterday, Stays Yesterday
- Finals: It's alright
- Finished? Apparently not.
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved