Aug 14, 2009

2 Comments

Snatched Tag

18:38
Got this from Joann's blog. Updated by completing and editting on August 16. I added the four missing 'ridiculous' things I want to do before I die.

1. MY TOP 10 MOST FAVOURITE FOOD. (Joann, I did cheat on this one by cramming more into each x])
  • Honeydew, Cantalope, Watermelon
  • Green Tea/Strawberry/Mint Chocolate/Coffee Ice Cream
  • Grape/Cherry-flavored Candy
  • Rice with Anchovies
  • Broccoli
  • Potato (mashed/boiled--w/ gravy or fried to fries--sweet & sour sauce)
  • Ravioli/Spaghetti with Meatballs
  • Pocky
  • Mushroom
  • Tofu/Bean Curd (especially the soup variety)
2. 7 THINGS I LOVE DOING.
  • Listening to music
  • Volunteer
  • Play sports
  • Hang out with people
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Computer
3. 6 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN I'M EMO // STRESSED.
  • Watch T.V.
  • Procrastinate
  • Nothing
  • Read
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Distract myself
4. 5 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN I'M HAPPY.
  • Continue doing what is making me happy
  • Celebrate
  • Have fun
  • Eat
  • Talk & laugh
5. 5 WAYS TO MAKE YOU GO CRAZY
  • Annoy me
  • Be stupid
  • No computer/internet
  • Get drunk
  • Make me depressed to the brink of insanity
6. MY TOP 5 MOST FAVOURITE JUNK FOOD.
  • Ice Cream
  • Pocky
  • Honey BBQ Chips
  • French Fries
  • Grape/Cherry-flavored Candy
7. 5 THINGS I WISH COULD HAPPEN.
  • End of world hunger, global warming (everyone on Earth work together)
  • World peace; people shouldn't kill people
  • Win the lottery and become successful in life
  • Travel the world and become fluent in French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
  • Be able to speak in various accents (I adore the English one)
8. 10 RIDICULOUS THINGS I WISH TO DO BEFORE I DIE.
  • Dominate the world
  • Jump off a building and fly
  • Become renown for creating something or accomplishing a great feat
  • Throw a party and invite everyone I know
  • Win the lottery
  • Travel the world and become fluent in French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
  • Become part of the nice mafia/yakuza (I want to learn their gang slang)
  • Burn someone with a lit cigarette; they deserve it
  • Sleep in a bath tub
  • Get some [cheap] excessive exercise and get in shape (yeah, it's not happening anytime soon ;A;) Join the army?
  • Write an autobiography

9. MY TOP 12 RECENTLY MOST ADDICTED SONGS.
Please go to my funnel

Tagging is free for all.

Labels:

Blogger Emina said...
dominate the world would be AWESOME!
Blogger Joann said...
>:O You actually filled up most of them without cheating like me X____X"

:O I want to dominate the world too :D

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- A testing post
- End of Freshman Year
- Testing Comes to a Close
- Fractured
- Soup Kitchen
- Mr. & Ms. Tech: Bodybuilding
- Q: How's life? A: Oh, swell! I just can't wait t...
- Volenteer: Work for free (I wish it wasn't)
- Slip + Fall = Damage
- Spanish Homework: Surprise Ingredient
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved