Jun 26, 2009

7 Comments

End of Freshman Year

11:25
It's been long. It's been tough, torturous and demanding. It's finally over! The last day of school was 30 minutes. I got my report card which was disappointing because I went down in Geometry, Global, and Spanish; staying the same in everything else. DDP went down significantly as well, but I don't care about that, since I know the cause is the unfinished Bat Mobile project. At least it didn't drop below a 90 or my last desperate attempt of finishing everything in tutor the "unofficial" last day would be wasted. I passed Geometry regents with mediocrity and got a surprising score on the Bio regents (I actually did swell!).

School's finally over. I can't say I'm looking to the summer anymore than I am to sophomore year. Mosquitoes are a nuisance and I would like to stop lazying around growing fat... I need some inspiration this summer.

Labels: , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
WORK OUT THIS SUMMER!
Ah. I did alright in bio. regents and I'm actually surprised at my geometry grade. XD
Anonymous Joann said...
dang. your brother has such a high average *O*

Omgah. your new layout looks so pretty.
Blogger Asian Models Shop said...
very nice to meet you ^^ where are you from?
Blogger Joann said...
Ah. I see
nah. its fine.
Blogger Emina said...
lol. ganbatte! u can do it =)
Blogger Joann said...
okay since you already know what I want to write this is for testing.
Blogger Joann said...
LMFAOOOOO.
I agree it doesn't seem like Park Bom is capable of having such a strong voice looking at her.
Most people like Dara cus she is cute!

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Testing Comes to a Close
- Fractured
- Soup Kitchen
- Mr. & Ms. Tech: Bodybuilding
- Q: How's life? A: Oh, swell! I just can't wait t...
- Volenteer: Work for free (I wish it wasn't)
- Slip + Fall = Damage
- Spanish Homework: Surprise Ingredient
- Technology Hates Me
- Happy SAD Valentine's Day
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved