Aug 10, 2009

1 Comments

A testing post

15:14

So I came around and updated my MSN Windows Live Messenger---It looked pleasant at first but I came around to really disliking the new design (and the amount of space taken on my hard drive for it.)  Along with the upgraded Messenger came along the Windows Live Writer which allows me to post to this blog.  Meh… I’m testing to see if it’s worth keeping :)

Blogger Joann said...
wow really?
They tell the donors to eat because their scared the donors will pass out if they don't eat cus they took out so much blood. So yea.
LOLS misoay shon I think you need to say it with a very asian accent XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- End of Freshman Year
- Testing Comes to a Close
- Fractured
- Soup Kitchen
- Mr. & Ms. Tech: Bodybuilding
- Q: How's life? A: Oh, swell! I just can't wait t...
- Volenteer: Work for free (I wish it wasn't)
- Slip + Fall = Damage
- Spanish Homework: Surprise Ingredient
- Technology Hates Me
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved