Oct 3, 2009

1 Comments

30

20:22
is what my first math test reads. I fail.

Tagged by Joann:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First of all, state 5 interesting facts about the person you awards you
  • She is the person who tagged me.
  • She wears glasses.
  • Has an obsession with horror after passing the paranoia phase.
  • I got her into blogging, heheheh.

Next, state 10 facts about yourself (plus 5 more)
  • I fail at math and I'm Asian.
  • Failure in life is probably my biggest fear.
  • I like anime, manga, manhwa and yaoi.
  • I'm a mean person who can get away with being that way.
  • I avoid horror anything.
  • I am a devout believer in the world ending in 2012.
  • Recently got into the addiction of making kusadamas.
  • I like coffee flavor candy and ice cream but dislike coffee.
  • I dress like an old lady according to *cough*cough*Ronaldthatmofo*cough*cought*
  • I'm a perfectionist.
  • I suck at writing.
  • Got no time to watch anime or drama lately :(
  • I don't like to procrastinate but I do it anyway.
  • I try to be social but I guess I'm just faking it.
  • I think of myself as a very introverted person.
ok, 10 persons who receive this award are (with some description)...

1. Alyssa: Some bi-polar person who hurts me.
2. Rebecca: Some exotic, athletic person with many talents.
3. Amy: Some person from my prefect with very straight hair.
4. Courtney: Some person I'm following who never goes on blogger anyway.
5. Shannon: Some person who abandoned blogger for tumblr.

That's basically all blog buds I know in real life :/ The other 5 can be free for all =_=

Labels: , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
haha, you actually remember what got me into horror movies.

Yes, I can be loud when I actually want to be. XD

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
- Bub
- 'Cause it's true
- Snatched Tag
- A testing post
- End of Freshman Year
- Testing Comes to a Close
- Fractured
- Soup Kitchen
- Mr. & Ms. Tech: Bodybuilding
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved