Oct 21, 2009

3 Comments

Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complaints Entry

18:51
My grades are atrocious. I can't complain about them enough. I'd had hopes that I at least past the 2nd math test above 60... I was heartbroken to find that I got a 54! WTF. I went over my answers... I had done so many careless mistakes! Like switching x1 and x2 in one of the formulas; resulting in a totally wrong answer. Others include switching x and y coordinates when plugging the numbers into the equation and not reading the question carefully enough to write down radius and center of a circle. Then there are those problems that I just totally forgot how to solve despite going to tutor the previous day to go over them... (omg, when I was typing this, I had my test exposed and my grandmother saw it! I'm so fcked.)

I also got a 70 on my Tech final. I thought I'd did alright on that one too so I had my hopes up; everything is fcken shattered. I don't think he taught us a lot of the material or maybe I was just careless again. I really despise my current academic state.

You know, now I guess I know how it feels when some ungrateful person scored pretty damn well but keeps complaining they could've done so much better. I'm one of those conceited ego-centric types but I wish I'd been more considerate to those who scored lower than me and kept my mouth shut. Wow, I'm a competitive bitch.

I'm mediocre when it comes to AP Europe though, although I strive to be better :/ I felt disappointed with my exam grade but expected it, seeing how I didn't know a lot of the material on the test; guess I just didn't study enough.

The Internet is a distraction. I'm currently leeching Internet from an Optimum Online connection; my last resort as it seems I can't set up my own network to connect to. Today I arrived home to find an Optimum Online vehicle parked in front of my neighbors home. As I went into my house, it starting to leave... I think they're on to me; so not only am I procrastinating, loosing my eyesight, but there is the risk that I'm probably gonna be arrested or sued until I'm dirt broke and living on the streets.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Joann said...
Sighs, I'm failing math as well. My grades are horrible as well. X______X"
Blogger Nana said...
this is what it's like being a sophomore.
succeeding freshman year.
and real life hits u in the face with these test scores.
same here with trig. D:
Blogger ありさ said...
i laugh at ur grades. then again, i shouldnt be laughing either...

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
- 30
- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
- Bub
- 'Cause it's true
- Snatched Tag
- A testing post
- End of Freshman Year
- Testing Comes to a Close
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved