Oct 5, 2009

3 Comments

Molly and the Fishies II

22:57
So today, I wanted to go to 18 avenue because there was originally a cute gift shop there that had a lot of cute stuff so I'm thinking it probably had origami paper too. Turns out the place disappeared and somehow, 18 avenue just became so... desolate. Molly and I stopped by a few stores to look at fish. At the fish store, she bought 10 fishies for a dollar, and I'm thinking that's quite a bargain compared to getting Bub for five. I later found out the reason why they were so cheap: they were feeder fish a.k.a. fish food. Now here I am thinking Molly hates her dad's koi and wants to spike him by getting her own fish to add to the tank for raising. That's not the case, it seems.

I hung out at Molly's house for a bit. That poor only child seems to actually want to understand the koi and probably wants to go to some extent to be on good terms with them? I've the faintest clue since she bangs on the tank and opens the lighting to scare them one minute but is quite determined to see them devour her fish while pestering me to turn and watch the koi start their "attack". Then when the koi crowd together and seems to be having a stealth meeting with one another, Molly feels left out so this ends up making her despise the fish. Them' koi are pretty sensitive too. They quickly change their suspicious antics when I roughly turn around to stare at them—quite sneaky. Molly on the other hand, is either bored, lonesome or just plainly cruel sadistic who likes to torture animals as opposed to watch her little fishes get bullied by the much larger koi (yeah, the yellow one's especially beastly.)

Her father wants to oust the feeder fish, although I can understand, since an animal owner would never want their pet to turn into cannibals. However, I can't say the feeder fish aren't a change of entertainment for the koi... Fish must not feel bored living in a glass container for the remainder of their life, doing nothing but living. Anyhow, Molly told me later on that she was forced to go as far as to put her hand in the tank to get her fish out of it, thus, her hand smells of fish—which isn't very pleasant (at least to me, mind you.)

Labels:

Blogger Joann said...
Wow, I never owned fishes too hard to take care of LMFAO.
Blogger Billie said...
Bah, did you really expect Molly to be nice to her fish after she laughed at how Bubbles died? D:
Anonymous Peter said...
MOLLYS A BULLY! :O!

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- 30
- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
- Bub
- 'Cause it's true
- Snatched Tag
- A testing post
- End of Freshman Year
- Testing Comes to a Close
- Fractured
- Soup Kitchen
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved