Oct 24, 2009

7 Comments

New Theme?

21:28
I have an urge to make a new layout for Limitless Queue.  I haven't updated any of my sites lately and I think I'm aggravating my staff @ Etcetera because I haven't been extracting any PNGs for the updates and probably my host for Obscure as well?  I'd originally created a new layout for my other blog, Stray Dog but have yet to fix some glitches to put it up :(  Maybe I should do that today...

Making blogger layouts that aren't classic are a pain.  Classic templates are so much easier since they don't have all the complicated widget crap.  Time to go blogskin browsing...

Labels: , , ,

Blogger Nana said...
O_O
u have so many sites. :O
Blogger Joann said...
Ughs. don't worry you'll get better in math. You'll get use to his tests and his ways. Sighs. so worried about report cards. D:
Blogger diana said...
connie, you wanna make me a new layout? :D
Blogger diana said...
lol, did nana make you watch autumn's concerto? im watching the 4th episode right now ><
make me a GUILUN layout!! ><
Blogger diana said...
ohh, well, GO WATCH IT! its a drama worth waiting for.
there's this guilun layout that i like from blogskin but i dont know how to use it as my layout..><
Blogger diana said...
yes! it worked! tytytyytytyt :D
yeah, cause i did it without switching back to the classic layout :P
now, i have to make a few minor adjustments XD
Blogger diana said...
connie, i have a problem with my new layout..i cant find the "post a comment" section for each of my post ><

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3
- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
- 30
- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
- Bub
- 'Cause it's true
- Snatched Tag
- A testing post
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved