Oct 24, 2009

2 Comments

Stalking Balloon & You can have baby soft skin too :3

20:58
Alright, so I'm a person who has dry skin.  It gets worse in the winter :(  So yesterday in Soph Tech, I applied some moisturizing creme to the tip of my nose 'cause I noticed the skin there was exceptionally dry and didn't want to go around with a flaky nose Dx  We had a substitute and were supposed to work on the mini-project that was due yesterday.   So the guy who sits across from me saw me applying the lotion and thought I was sniffing something.  I had to explain that I had a really dry nose and he wanted some creme too which I much obliged.  For some reason, he put it on his nose too and kinda got the attention of the guys in front and in back of me.  I gave them some of the creme too and they all put it on their noses.  I thought they were mocking me or something until I realized that they thought the moisturizer was just used for the nose (=_=")  The 1st guy exclaims about how soft his nose is and got some more for his weenis (the skin on the the elbow) and James (back) put some on his earlobe and started going on about how its "turning him on" LOL.  He also said he like the scent of it...  the moisturizer is fragrance-free.  Julian (front) put some more on his face too and it seems that although he thought the other two were weird, he just went along.  That was a really awkward experience.

When I went home, my brother found that the balloon Meagan gave me for my birthday had lost a lot of helium.  The other three balloons I got from Nana, Alyssa and Molly (bought from school) were still doing pretty well considering they were cheaper than the Blue Bear one Meagan bought at a gift shop.  I don't think those Asians knew how to fill a balloon well :X  All these balloons are not the rubber ones btw.  They're all made from some shiny material.  Anyway, my brother cut of the ribbon from Meagan's balloon and it started floating in mid-air.  I left it on the other end of my house as my brother and I watched Fade to Black, the latest Bleach movie.  When we were done watching, I turned around and found the balloon in my face O_O  I thought it was pretty cool how it was floating in mid-air and wanted to take a picture but when I went to get my camera ready, it had already floated back through the hall; back to where it came from (like it was running away!)  I found it floating over my brother's bed...  It keeps turning slowly and I had the crazy suspicion that it might turn to the blank side and I'll see a face that wasn't supposed to be there...  When it turned and came closer to me, I thought it was going to stop right in front of me and explode...  Maybe I'm just making exaggerated contemplations but I'm sorta freaked out as to how I'll be able to handle the other three when they end up like their brethren.

Labels: , , ,

Blogger Nana said...
LOLOLOL.
i remember you telling us about the lotion during lunch(:
AND THE BALLOON.
IT MADE LOL. XD
it's a cool balloon.
AND OMG.
CONNIE U HAVE A BROTHER. !
Blogger diana said...
lol, i remember this too ><

Post a Comment

Profile

My Photo
Connie
Certified Procrastinator, All-time Complainer, Indebted Freeloader, Uninspired Web-Designer, Obssessive Anime & Manga/Manhwa Fan (Fujoshi), Idiot Computer Addict, Lazy Student.
Complete Profile | Follow Me

Blogroll

Network

Latest

- Failure Encourages Profanity: A Pointless Complai...
- What's long and hard?
- Molly and the Fishies II
- 30
- It's quite late, considering I'm about to start AP...
- Bub
- 'Cause it's true
- Snatched Tag
- A testing post
- End of Freshman Year
RSS Feed (Atom)

Archive

Back | Refresh | Forward
Part of the Obscure Network | Advertisement: TV Screen Protector
Limitless Queue © Connie, 2008 - 2009 | All rights reserved